Memories of JD Bakeshop



There are many reasons to love the menu offering of JD Bakeshop in Iloilo City. From its student-friendly price to its delightfully classic such as mongo ensaymada, chicken roll, chicken cordon bleu, chicken ala king open-face sandwich, baked macaroni and pine-orange juice. 

***

As for me, I always liked and went for their ensaladang langka, a unique side dish not always available somewhere but only here. I also love their fried and crispy cornstarch-laden chicken rubbed with ginger. 

***  


Now that I tasted their Mushroom soup, a new in their menu, I decided to make it my staple in the table each time I visit this memorable student hang-out in Iloilo City.

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

Is this a Philippine Wisteria?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)