Revisiting the cave of Malalison Island, Culasi, Antique


Malalison Island is only a small island with a population of 750 and registered voters numbering to 400. The only populated area is concentrated at the back of the sand bar which serves as entrance to  the Island. There, the barangay hall is located as well as the basketball court which serves as their plaza as well. It was a quiet afternoon in November when I visited Malalison the first time and I can sense that the water was not as high as when I revisited the cave part in April shortly just after noon. What I immediately noticed about the rock is the a human head bust in the rock formation. Also, I sensed immediately that the summer sun dried out the same and it looked lifeless, unlike the rock I first visited. See the difference here. At any rate, here are the quick snaps I managed to get featuring the cave!


***


***



***


***


***


***


***


***


***


***


***


***


***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

Is this a Philippine Wisteria?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)