Fire: Revisiting my Used Postage Stamps Collection


I think every traveler nowadays had a love affair
with postage stamps at one time or another.

***

I flipped on my album filled with used stamps. Some were actually from my past letters during my penpal days and some were donated by friends and acquaintances.

The pieces were few compared to large collection but there are special ones and old ones.

I recently organized some of them and shall put them in a poster frame...There are faces, flowers, birds, animals, fishes, national symbols, Philippine culture collections and a lot more.

I did not touch the foreign stamps yet but they are all amazing to revisit too.



**


***


***


***


***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

Is this a Philippine Wisteria?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)