FIRE: As I see it


To give some continuity to the last romantic post I had about love letters, I am posting here a recent attempt on my part at romantic theme in my poem entitled, As I see it. Enjoy...

Ours started with me taking a glance of you,
which you paid with a gaze, I know.
I could not take another glimpse of you
but my third eye says you continued to stare.
Ours continued when you remained staring
and I could not repay equally.
So, I batted another fleeting look
which you magnetted
and locked with your fixed glare.
Ours all started with that glance, I know
but you want me to see
it all started with that magnetic glare.
Perhaps, 
I say.


June 9, 2013 4:04PM
Copyright Gerlie M. Uy
*Photo is taken at the foot of Mt. Tapyas in Coron, Palawan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

Is this a Philippine Wisteria?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)