About Me

My photo

Follow her as she prepares and partakes the "bread for the stomach" in http://beforesixdiet.blogspot.com/ . And while you are full at it, she offers you the "bread for the soul" in her travels by foot and by thoughts in http://footandfire.blogspot.com/ Happy Reading!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Coron Island Loop in Palawan: Malcapuya Island Beach



Fine white sand, shells and pebbles. Perfect for swimming and sun bathing.
In Malcapuya, there are corals and giant clam shell that can be viewed after rowing a free boat ride
and then snorkeling.
***


Testing the heat of the sun against my skin... The sand is hot but the waters are cool.
***



Trying to sleep under the coconut tree... I made sure there are no coconuts hanging... :)
 ***



The water this blue needs no further description.
***



With my favorite travel pal and cousin...
 she learned some photography tips from me which I ultimately benefited from.
***



 Playing in the sand this white and powdery is a bliss!
***



Romancing the stone, urgh, rocks. The rocks rock!
***



Posing with the blue hue of the waters and skies.
 Embrace nature, Enjoy nature! 
***