Crisologo Museum, a taste of old Spanish home


 You were not in Vigan City if you have not entered the Crisologo Museum which is in fact the old house of the Crisologo's turned into a museum. Since, it is an old house, it is a tatse of an old Spanish house indeed. Here are my favorite and memorable shots during the visit...


At the sala, on the second floor of the wooden ancestral house.

My favorite shot of me. This is at the kitchen of the Crisologos...

Also on the second floor, this room is one of the  bedrooms of the Crisologos. I love this portrait capture of my family.
The late Cong. Floro Crisologo. He is the fathe rof the SSS and Virginia Tobacco Laws...


One of the nooks in the groundfloor which interests me...

A very old American reports...

Some titles that interest me...

Though not surprisingly, Mr. Crisologo must be fluent in Spanish too.

Caretaker's child interrupting albeit pleasantly, my focus on the old typewriter. 

The good ol' bags of the lawyer...

Old things for the new sexy-tary!!!

The Carriage, says the caretaker, is for the elite rich of the place only. And so,  the owners Crisologos were one of them.

One of my favorite framed art pieces. These are made of shells and rendered in 2-d.

A very old tv should look like this.

The wooden fridge is popular among us visitors...

And where all dirts come in. The toilet with three holes...



An old phonograph....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you still remember how Sarali or Sirali taste?

Is this a Philippine Wisteria?

TIKUM KADLUM (The Enchanted Dog, The First of the Ten Epics of Panay Bukidnon)